AnimfxNZ 10 is launched!
AnimfxNZ, now in its fifth year, features three days of keynotes, master classes, and this year, ‘Weta Digital Presents The Making of Avatar’. We’ve worked hard to provide you with content, networking and parties! where you can meet and interact with digital media creators from around the world, for just NZD$149/day!
Some of the speakers for AnimfxNZ 2010 include:
1. Brent Young, Creative Director for the $70 million dollar Dreamworks and Universal Studios’ Madagascar: The Crate Adventure Attraction
2. Rikki Campbell, Managing Director of Resn
3. Matthew Lee Johnston, Senior Producer at PopCap Games
4. Hal Josephson, CEO and President of MediaSense
5. Stacy Longstreet, Creative Resources Director at Sidhe
6. Jason Manley, President of The Art Department
7. Joseph Olin, President of the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences